Everything your business needs. Now. And then
Our goal is to become the one-stop-shop for all local businesses seeking out reliable IT Support. We're achieving this by offering a large range of services to ensure we're able to meet our customers growing needs. Check out our primary services below.
- PC and Server Monitoring
- Maintenance (Support) Contracts
- Remote Assistance & On-site Visits
- Supply New Servers, PCs & Laptops
- Sever & Equipment Upgrades
- Network Infrastructure
- Printing & Plotter Solutions
- Email Hosting
- Internet Access
- Remote Access for Working From Home
- Anti-Virus Solutions
- Backup, Restore & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Web Hosting
- Cloud Solutions
Can’t see a service that fits your needs specifically? The above list is non-exhaustive and only provides an overview of our primary services. In most cases we can cater for areas that don’t fall under one of these services, so don’t hesitate to call us and find out.
We've partnered with ESET® to provide award winning malware detection and protection solutions for your business. Their powerful yet unobtrusive Anti-virus and Anti-spyware program will protect against all threats both known and emerging, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware.
• Exploit Blocker to strengthen the security of common applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients and Microsoft Office components.
• Cross-Platform Protection prevents malware moving from one computer to another.
• Anti-Phishing defends against fake websites looking to harvest sensitive information, such as passwords, usernames or card details.
• Idle-State Scanning performs a scan on your systems whilst they aren’t being used, avoiding interruption during the working day.
Don’t leave your business at risk. The latest Office for National Statistics (ONS) reports show that incidents involving computer misuse and malware against businesses are up 63% in the UK!
Now is the time to protect your business. Call today and we’ll arrange an on-site assessment to establish the best option for your business.
From January 14th 2020, Microsoft will end support for Windows 7.
As a result, the still popular operating system will be left unprotected and
vulnerable to security threats and data breaches.
“After 10 years, support for Windows 7 is coming to an end on January 14, 2020, with Office 2010 following shortly thereafter. End of support means that your Windows 7 or Office 2010 software will no longer receive updates, including security updates, [meaning] your PC will become more vulnerable to security risks”.
Matt Barlow / Corporate Vice President, Windows
In order to keep your business safe and secure, both ourselves and Microsoft strongly recommend upgrading to Windows 10 if you haven't already. We're helping our customers change over seamlessly and we can help you too.
Call us today on 01709 891529 or get in touch via our contact form.
Support contracts are great for the typical shared office space. With a support contract, you'll get weekly proactive health checks of all equipment to ensure optimal performance, and support with any changes such as setting up new user accounts. We can also source and install new equipment on demand and provide first-class support for all your team whether on-site or over the phone.
A monthly report will be sent to you with a breakdown of the current health of your IT systems along with any of our recommendations for smoother operations that you may opt to take on board. This means you're always a step ahead of potentially disruptive issues.
You're also given priority service on call outs, should anything go wrong.